The Insightworks has been writing, consulting and mapping for twenty plus years and we are ready to do it for you.
- Wrote technology and political newspaper columns for The Union newspaper
- Monthly contributor to Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Lead team developing first Chamber of Commerce website
- Wrote nineteen columns and feature articles for Comstock’s Business
- Contributed three articles to Nevada County Business News
- Trailer Life Contributor, five articles
- Idaho Magazine Contributor, four articles
- Blogger since 2004, developing five active blogs
- Wrote and self-published Cobalt: Legacy of the Blackbird Mine
If you need help to tell your story, send me an email? Let’s talk about your problem. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A significant contributor to two winning broadband proposal to the State of California.
- I developed an advertising campaign for Contractors Association to raise community perception from low 30s to over 80 percent in nine months.
- Develop a successful marketing campaign for landscaping company spitting business.
- Crafted promotional letters and brochure for race car driver seeking racing team sponsorship.
- Researcher and contributor to study of broadband penetration in rural Sierra Counties.
- Co-Founder of non-profit internet service provider, CEO for 18 months
Need some help telling your story, send me an email? Let’s define your message. email@example.com
- Developed method for mapping broadband internet usage in four Sierra Counties.
- A major contributor to California Broadband map Public Comment Layer, after establishing the need for public input.
- Developed California Public Commission approved online broadband data collection form, using Google tools.
- Mapped physical location of Church membership for analysis.
Need to know where your customers are, send me an email? Let’s find a solution. firstname.lastname@example.org